Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Enterprise Content Management also known conceptually as cloud storage is an effective document management system that allows a diverse range industries to decrease rent, increase productivity, and enhance data security. With this off-site virtual storage system Tab Service Company will scan and index your paper files then upload them directly into the system. Now you can access these files on demand from any desktop with username and password credentials. This technology bolsters a wide array of administrative features and security components that produce impeccable levels of reliability.
View ECM Buyer Questions to help guide your search for an electronic storage vendor.
- Includes 99.9% up-time service level guarantee
- Harbors a multi-tenant software structure
- 24/7 Network security
- We also offer On-Demand Scanning.
- Dozens of physical and technical barriers
- Encryption capability both during data transmission and storage
- Disaster recovery features
- Separate redundancy located 600 miles away
- Within 10 seconds all data is synchronized
• Scalable for any size company with incrementally increasing amount of data storage needs.
• Out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft Office; increased compatibility.
• Ideal for storing sensitive information and regulating its accessibility.
• Decrease administrative and IT burdens
• Instant online access to your information
• Multi-user overwrite controls
• Internet explorer 6.0 or higher
• Firefox 1.5 or higher
• Microsoft Windows XP or higher
• 256 MB RAM
Contact your Tab Service representative today to request a free 30-day demo to familiarize yourself with the system get first hand experience before making a purchase. Call today: 312-527-4306